Lemon butter garlic sauce is a tasty accompaniment to artichokes. Butter is used generously, in contrast to the low calorie and healthy artichoke.
If you want a healthier variant, check out my tofu vinaigrette I made a few weeks ago.
1. Info for Lemon Butter Garlic Sauce Recipe
- Cook Time: unavailable
- Total Time: unavailable
- Servings: 4
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for Lemon Butter Garlic Sauce Recipe
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons orange blossom honey
- 1 clove garlic, puréed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, fershly squeezed
- ¼ teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon white pepper, freshly ground
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill, finely chopped
- 2 steamed artichokes, halved lengthwise
- Combine the honey, garlic, lemon juice and zest, mustard and dill. Gradually whisk in the melted butter. Season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with more dill and lemon zest. Serve steamed artichokes warm with the lemon butter garlic sauce on the side for dipping.
- Bon appétit!