Sinh tố bơ is a Vietnamese-style avocado milk shake. In Vietnamese, avocado is called trái bơ, which literally translates to "butter fruit". The name is quite appropriate for this drink, which is sinfully rich. I take heart, no pun intended, in the fact that avocados are so nutritious and are loaded with the healthy kind of fat.
1. Info for Avocado Shake (Sinh To Bo)
- Cook Time: unavailable
- Total Time: unavailable
- Servings: 6
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for Avocado Shake (Sinh To Bo)
- 4 (Hass) avocados, ripe
- juice of half a lemon (optional)
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
- 1 quart ice cubes, crushed
- 1-1/2 cups soy milk, as needed (depending on how you like the consistency of your shake)
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk, to taste
- Peel the avocados and chop them into cubes. Drizzle lemon juice on the avocados to avoid oxidation. Add honey, if you like.
- In a blender, combine all the ingredients until very smooth.
- Pour into 8 glasses. Finish with a bubble tea fat straw.