Cream cheese and cheddar give this appetizer a smooth appeal. But wait until they taste the spicy kick from the chopped jalapeno peppers!
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Pimento-Cream Cheese Appetizer Spread.
1. Info for Pimento-Cream Cheese Appetizer Spread
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total Time: 10 min
- Servings: 16
- Calories: 51.92 kcal
2. Ingredients for Pimento-Cream Cheese Appetizer Spread
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 jar (4 oz.) pimentos, well drained
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped seeded jalapeño peppers
- Mix ingredients until blended.