• 4 cups water
• ½ cup sugar
• 3 cups pineapple juice
• 1 ½ cups guava nectar
• 1 ½ cups apple juice
• ⅓ cup orange juice
• ⅓ cup apricot nectar
• ¼ teaspoon liquid red food coloring
1. Pour water and sugar into a medium saucepan. Place over medium heat and cook for a few minutes, just until the sugar dissolves. Stirring occasionally.
2. Pour simple syrup and juices into a 2.5-quart pitcher and stir to combine.
3. Add red food color for that signature Hawaiian punch color and stir again.
4. Chill in the fridge. This punch tastes better after it's cooled down. Serve in a glass with or without ice.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.