The drink is a blend of strawberries, raspberries, kiwis, peanuts and vanilla extract. The fruit gives you an instant energy boost, and the protein in the peanuts will keep you going longer than your average smoothie. It’s a delicious and healthy way to start the day!
1. Info for Strawberry Kiwi Smoothie Recipe
- Cook Time: unavailable
- Total Time: unavailable
- Servings: 4
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for Strawberry Kiwi Smoothie Recipe
- 4 cups strawberries
- 2 cup raspberries
- 2 kiwis, peeled and diced
- ¼ cup raw peanuts
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Prepping the fruits: Peel and coarsely chop the kiwis. Place the strawberries and raspberries in the freezer; that way you don’t need to add crushed ice.
- Prepping the peanuts: Shell the peanuts and dry roast them. Coarsely chop them in a food processor. Reserve about 2 tablespoons and pulse the rest into a smooth paste (I used the Vita-Mix blender).
- Assembly time: Add the fruits to the blender. Blend for about 2 minutes. Pour in a little water for a smoother flow and add crushed ice if necessary; I didn’t. While the mixture is blending, add vanilla extract. The consistency of the drink should be smooth.
- Pour into 4 glasses.
- Finish with slices of fresh kiwi and strawberries for decoration (place on the rim of the glass).