Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Artichoke Thyme Hummus.
1. Info for Artichoke Thyme Hummus
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total Time: 10 min
- Servings: 10
- Calories: 162.82 kcal
2. Ingredients for Artichoke Thyme Hummus
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil (plus more to serve)
- 1 can chickpeas (15 oz. drained and rinsed)
- 1 cup steamed artichoke hearts (not canned or jarred)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan (or 2 Tbsp. nutritional yeast)
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (1 clove)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh thyme
- Throw the ingredients into your KitchenAid® blender in the order listed. Secure the lid, remove the center lid cap, and insert the tamper. Blend on high for 30 to 60 seconds using the tamper to guide the ingredients through the blades until smooth and creamy.
- You may need to stop the machine and scrape down the sides of the container so that you don’t get bits of chickpea and other ingredients in the hummus when you scrape the mixture out of the container.
- Serve with a drizzle of olive oil, and enjoy with chips, crackers, veggie sticks, or slathered on sandwiches or wraps.