When making dressing from scratch, the knife prep is what takes the most time. Plus, the flavors of this Asian-inspired dressing are perfect for everything from a simple green salad, to a dressing for rice noodles, or even for basting grilled meats in before serving.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Asian Lime Dressing.
1. Info for Asian Lime Dressing
- Cook Time: 6 min
- Total Time: 6 min
- Servings: 20
- Calories: 78.34 kcal
2. Ingredients for Asian Lime Dressing
- ⅓ cup (78 ml) fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1½ tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 piece of fresh ginger ((4 g) 1” diameter x 1” long)
- 2 garlic cloves, skinned (6 g)
- ⅔ cup grapeseed oil (or olive oil)
- 1 shallot bulb (45g), skinned and quartered
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- Add the lime juice, soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, honey, fish sauce, ginger and garlic to your KitchenAid® K400 Blender. Turn the blender to ice crush and allow to run through the cycle. Open the lid cap and add the quartered shallot and half of the grapeseed oil. Replace the lid cap and pulse four times. Open the lid cap again and add the remaining grapeseed oil. Replace the lid cap and pulse another four times.
- Store in an airtight container with a tight fitting lid, and shake well before serving.