This perfectly cooked shrimp is done in 15 minutes and will have you wanting to lick the plate!
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Baked Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi.
1. Info for Baked Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total Time: 15 min
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 381.7 kcal
2. Ingredients for Baked Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 1/2 lb. raw shrimp (peeled)
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- Black pepper (to taste)
- 6 Tbsp. unsalted butter (melted)
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese (for shrimp)
- 3 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese (for serving)
- 1 Tbsp. fresh parsley (minced)
Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Arrange the shrimp in an even layer in the baking dish. Season with the salt and black pepper. Pour the melted butter over shrimp and sprinkle with garlic and grated Parmesan cheese. Toss with a rubber spatula to coat.
Bake the shrimp on middle rack of oven until just opaque, 8-10 minutes. Be careful not to overbake.
Check to see that shrimp is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
Sprinkle shrimp with the Parmesan cheese and minced parsley. Serve immediately.