These adorable individual-sized cheesecakes are easy to make and get gobbled up quickly! Enjoy them on their own, topped with fresh berries and mint, or with spoonfuls of canned pie filling.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Cheesecake Cupcakes.
Info for Cheesecake Cupcakes
- Cook Time: 57 min
- Total Time: 57 min
- Servings: 12
- Calories: 145.21 kcal
Ingredients for Cheesecake Cupcakes
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. light brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. salted butter (melted)
- 1 block cream cheese (softened, 8 oz.)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- fresh berries
- fresh mint leaves
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Line a 12-cavity cupcake pan with baking papers. Set aside.
- Place the graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a mixing bowl. Drizzle in the melted butter. Mix with a large fork until the crumbs are moistened and the mixture holds together when pinched.
- Divide the crumb mixture evenly among the cupcake liners. Use a tamper or the bottom of a glass to tightly pack the crumbs into the bottom of the liners.
- Bake the crusts on middle rack of oven until lightly golden brown at the edges, 7-8 minutes. When done, remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- While the crusts bake, prepare the filling. Place the cream cheese and granulated sugar in a large mixing bowl. Use a hand mixer to beat on medium-high speed until the cream cheese is completely smooth and no lumps remain, 3-4 minutes. Add the sour cream and vanilla extract, and beat until completely combined, about 1 minute.
- Add the egg to the bowl and beat on the lowest speed just until the egg is incorporated and no streaks of yolk remain. Take care not to overbeat.
- Divide the cheesecake batter among the prepared muffin cups. Bake the cupcakes on middle rack of oven until the tops are puffed and very lightly golden, 18-19 minutes.
- Check to see that cupcakes are done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Carefully transfer the pan to the refrigerator and allow the cupcakes to set for a minimum of 3 hours before serving. If you like, top them with fresh berries and garnish with mint leaves.