You’ll never want to eat spinach dip with chips again once you try it stuffed into a mushroom!
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Creamy Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms.
1. Info for Creamy Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms
- Cook Time: 40 Min
- Total Time: 40 Min
- Servings: 12
- Calories: 67.18 kcal
2. Ingredients for Creamy Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms
- nonstick cooking spray
- 16 large cremini mushrooms
- 4 oz. cream cheese (softened)
- 1/3 cup (1 oz.) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Black pepper (to taste)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 6 oz. fresh baby spinach leaves (4 firmly packed cups)
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) shredded Italian cheese blend
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Using clean hands, carefully remove the stems from the mushrooms and discard, or save for another use.
- Arrange the mushrooms in the baking sheet with the cavities facing up. Set aside.
- Place the cream cheese, salt, black pepper, and Parmesan in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Mince the garlic.
- Heat olive oil on medium heat in a large saute pan. Once the oil is shimmering, add spinach.
- Cook until the spinach is completely wilted, 5-6 minutes.
- Add the garlic to the pan and cook for a minute longer, until fragrant.
- Transfer the spinach to the bowl of cheese.
- Beat together the cheeses and spinach with a mixer on medium-high speed for 1-2 minutes.
- Using a small spoon, fill each mushroom with about one tablespoon of the spinach mixture.
- Top each mushroom with a generous pinch of the shredded cheese.
- Bake on middle rack of oven until the cheese is bubbly and golden brown, 20-23 minutes.
- Check to see that mushrooms are done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Allow the mushrooms to cool for 5-10 minutes before serving. Refrigerate leftovers for up to 2 days.