These delicious, chocolatey banana ghosts are the ultimate healthy Halloween treat. Go on, get spooked!
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Easy Halloween Boo-Nana Pops.
1. Info for Easy Halloween Boo-Nana Pops
- Cook Time: 8 hr
- Total Time: 8 hr
- Servings: 12
- Calories: 198.51 kcal
2. Ingredients for Easy Halloween Boo-Nana Pops
- 6 bananas, halved
- 1.5 cups dark chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Peel and cut the bananas in half.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and push a skewer into the bottom of each banana. Place the baking tray in the freezer overnight or until the bananas are frozen through.
- Pour the canola oil and dark chocolate into a microwave safe bowl. Place the bowl in the microwave, and cook in short spurts until the chocolate has completely melted.
- Remove the bananas from the freezer. Dip each frozen banana into the melted chocolate, and return to the parchment paper.
- Pour the white chocolate chips into a small, microwave-safe bowl, and heat in the microwave until melted.
- Use a cotton swab to draw eyes and a mouth on each banana ghost. Freeze until serving.