Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Green Pea & Mint Hummus.
1. Info for Green Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total Time: 10 min
- Servings: 12
- Calories: 139.58 kcal
2. Ingredients for Green Pea & Mint Hummus
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 can chickpeas (15 oz. drained and rinsed)
- 2 cups green peas (cooked)
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves (firmly packed)
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (+1 teaspoon)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (1 clove)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Throw the ingredients into your KitchenAid® blender in the order listed. Secure the lid, remove the center lid cap, and insert the tamper. Blend on high for 30 to 60 seconds using the tamper to guide the ingredients through the blades until smooth and creamy.
- You may need to stop the machine and scrape down the sides of the container so that you don’t get bits of chickpea and other ingredients in the hummus when you scrape the mixture out of the container.
- Serve with chips, crackers, veggie sticks, or slathered on sandwiches or wraps.