A fun way to do ham sandwiches or do multiple for appetizers. For color, use spinach tortillas. Serve with grapes and a yougurt cup.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Ham Pinwheels.
1. Info for Ham Pinwheels
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total Time: 10 min
- Servings: 1
2. Ingredients for Ham Pinwheels
- 1 tortilla (10-inch)
- 1/4 cup cream cheese (2 oz)
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 3 thin slices ham
- 3 romaine lettuce leaves
- Spread one side of tortilla with cream cheese to the edge. Add mustard to taste. Layer tortillas with ham and then lettuce leaves. Roll tortilla tightly. Set seam side down. Cut roll crosswise into six pieces.
- *If making the day before, wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate. Slice the next day.