Deep, dark, chewy, and fudgy, these are the very best brownies you’ll ever eat.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Melt-In-Your-Mouth Fudgy Brownies.
Info for Melt-In-Your-Mouth Fudgy Brownies
- Cook Time: 45 Min
- Total Time: 45 Min
- Servings: 8
- Calories: 530.98 kcal
Ingredients for Melt-In-Your-Mouth Fudgy Brownies
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1/3 cup (75g) butter
- 8oz. 60-70% bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 cup (200g) granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup (50g) light brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup (90g) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup (24 g) cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2oz. (1/3 cup) chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Spray an 8-inch square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the butter and chocolate in a large microwave-safe mixing bowl. Microwave in 30 second increments, stirring between each, until the chocolate is fully melted. Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Add the granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, and eggs to the chocolate mixture. Stir vigorously until smooth.
- Add the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt to the chocolate mixture. Stir vigorously with a rubber spatula until a thick batter forms and no lumps remain.
- Fold the chocolate chips into the batter.
- Pour the batter into the baking pan and level with a spatula.
- Bake brownies on middle rack of oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 25 minutes.
- Check to see that brownies are done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Allow the brownies to cool at room temperature for 15 minutes. Refrigerate for 2 hours, then slice and serve.