Recipe courtesy of Jenny Flake of PickyPalate.com
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Spice Rubbed Pork Loin BLT Sliders With Dijon Remoulade.
1. Info for Spice Rubbed Pork Loin BLT Sliders With Dijon Remoulade
- Cook Time: 1 hr 20 min
- Total Time: 1 hr 20 min
- Servings: 12
2. Ingredients for Spice Rubbed Pork Loin BLT Sliders With Dijon Remoulade
- 1 cup mayonnaise low-fat
- 3 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 3 tablespoons dill pickle relish OR finely chopped dill pickle
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper freshly ground
- 2 pound pork loin roast boneless
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper freshly ground
- 24 dinner rolls such as Hawaiian or potato
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 3 to 4 plum tomatoes cut into 24 rounds
- 12 slices bacon cooked each cut into quarters to make 48 pieces
Combine all ingredients (mayonnaise, Dijon, relish, garlic powder, 3/4 tsp pepper) in small bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Spice-Rubbed Pork Loin:
Preheat the oven to 400 degree F. Combine the cumin, smoked paprika, thyme, salt, and 1/2 tsp pepper together in a small bowl. Rub all over the loin. Place on a rack in a small roasting pan. Roast for 10 minutes. Reduce the oven temperature to 350 degree F. Continue roasting until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the center of the roast registers 145 degree F, 50 to 60 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before carving.
Carve roast crosswise into thin slices. Divide slices into 24 portions. Spread each roll with prepared remoulade. Fill with equal amounts of the pork and arugula. Top with a tomato round and 2 pieces of bacon. Serve warm.