Give your lunch a little tropical feel. Make sure the pineapple is well drained and patted dry. Serve with your favorite fruit with yogurt dipping sauce.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Luau Ham Sandwich.
1. Info for Luau Ham Sandwich
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total Time: 10 min
- Servings: 1
2. Ingredients for Luau Ham Sandwich
- 2 slices Hawaiian bread
- 1 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 4 thin slices deli ham
- 1 pineapple slice, drained well
- Spread barbecue sauce on one slice of bread. Layer ham and top with pineapple slice. Top with second slice of bread.