Sweet, spicy, and bacony… the easiest breakfast side dish you never knew you needed.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Spicy Sriracha-Honey Candied Bacon.
1. Info for Spicy Sriracha-Honey Candied Bacon
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total Time: 30 min
- Servings: 6
- Calories: 308.49 kcal
2. Ingredients for Spicy Sriracha-Honey Candied Bacon
- 12oz. bacon
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 Tbs. Sriracha
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the honey and Sriracha sauce. Stir well.
- Add the bacon strips to the mixing bowl.
- Using tongs, toss the bacon to evenly coat the strips in the honey-Sriracha mixture.
- Arrange the bacon strips in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Roast on middle rack of oven until bacon is a deep brown and crispy around the edges, 20-25 minutes.
- Check to see that bacon is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Allow the bacon to cool slightly before serving.