Making your own pizza dough is as easy as (pizza) pie. This recipe shows you how to do it in just ten minutes.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for: Ten-Minute Pizza Dough.
1. Info for: Ten-Minute Pizza Dough
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total Time: 10 min
- Servings: 8
- Calories: 210.83 kcal
2. Ingredients for: Ten-Minute Pizza Dough
- Active dry yeast 1 package
- Sugar 1 T
- Salt 1 tsp
- Flour 2 ½ cups
- Water, warm 1 cup
- Olive oil ¼ cup
- In a large bowl mix together yeast, sugar, salt, and half the flour.
- In a separate bowl, mix together olive oil and warm water.
- Slowly incorporate liquids into flour and mix to form a dough.
- Turn out the dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead in the rest of the flour, 1/4 cup at a time, until dough is
no longer sticky.
- Roll dough into a disk before topping as desired. Bake at 400 degrees F for 30 minutes.