2. Fried Ice Cream Sundaes
You can cook this delicious ice cream dessert for the minutes.
- 1/2 cup crushed cinnamon toast crunch cereal
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Vanilla ice cream (homemade or store-bought)
- Whipped cream
- Hot fudge sauce (homemade or store-bought)
- Maraschino cherries with stems
- In a medium bowl, mix together the crushed cereal and melted butter.
- Place roughly 1 tablespoon cereal mixture into the bottom of the glass or bowl. Top with several scoops of ice cream.
- Sprinkle another tablespoon of the cereal mixture then garnish with whipped cream, hot fudge sauce, and cherry.
Source: Homemade In The Kitchen