Since I had my daughter, I haven’t had a lot of time to cook so I got some ready-made pizza dough from Trader Joe’s. instead of using regular tomato sauce I used indian tomato chutney to make the dish more flavorful. I topped it with fried paneer, smoked goat cheddar cheese, mozzarella and parmesan. This is not your average four-cheese pizza!
1. Info for Indian Pizza Recipe: Tomato Chutney Pizza
- Cook Time: unavailable
- Total Time: unavailable
- Servings: 6
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for Indian Pizza Recipe: Tomato Chutney Pizza
- ½ (16-ounce) package paneer cheese (see tips), store-bought
- 2 cups tomato chutney, at room temperature
- 2 (16-ounce) packages garlic and herb pizza dough, store-bought
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour, as needed
- ¼ cup smoked goat milk Cheddar cheese, finely diced
- 1 fresh mozzarella ball, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, freshly shaved
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Prepping the paneer cheese: Cut the paneer cheese into ½-inch cubes. Heat the canola oil in a pan. Add the cheese cubes and pan-fry until they are golden brown. Transfer to a paper towel, leaving as much oil as possible in the pan. Punch the air bubbles of the dough. Form 6 6-ich disks using a rolling pin. Dust the dough with additional flour. Place the almost-shaped pizza on a pan. Dimple the dough with your fingers to shape the dough.
- Meanwhile, place a pizza stone in the oven. Let the shaped pizza rest for another 15 minutes. It will increase in volume a little. Sprinkle some cornmeal (if used) on the pizza stone. Transfer 3 pizza dough disks using a pizza peel (or a very large spatula) to the hot stone. Dimple the dough one more time with your fingers as it will slightly increase in volume.
- Spread the tomato chutney. Layer the red onion, fried paneer, smoked goat milk Cheddar and Mozzarella cheeses onto the dough and sprinkle with Parmesan shavings.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Repeat the same procedure for the second batch of pizzas.
- Sprinkle with more Parmesan shavings (if desired). Garnish with cilantro and drizzle a little olive oil (you can also used chili-infused oil).
- Bon appétit!