With the warm weather, bananas go black faster than I can snap my fingers. Here is a super moist muffin that makes a fabulous breakfast. It would be great with nuts or dried fruit if you are so inclined.
I try to keep muffins on hand throughout the summer as snack food. My kids are constantly going to the pantry or refrigerator looking for food. When I have healthy (ish) homemade snacks, I feel better about their constant grazing.
1. Info for Banana Oatmeal Muffins
- Cook Time: unavailable
- Total Time: unavailable
- Servings: unavailable
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for Banana Oatmeal Muffins
- 2 eggs
- 3 mashed bananas
- 1½ cups flour
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and bananas and mix thoroughly.
- Combine dry ingredients and stir into banana mixture until just combined.
- Spoon into greased muffin cups.
- Bake 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until done.
4. Tips and advices:
- Alternately, use 3 packets of flavored instant oatmeal cereal in place of the regular oatmeal. Reduce the sugar to ¼-1/3 cup.