This week, I did a little creating in the kitchen. I had a whole pork loin in my freezer, so I thawed it out and sliced a part of it into chops. The nice thing about doing this is I get to determine the thickness and amount of fat on each one. I sliced these about 1 inch thick.
I was doing some surfing through the blog world and found a nifty idea for homemade bread crumbs that I thought I’d try out. I have made bread crumbs before, but I had never buttered each slice before I put it through the food processor. I personally think that by doing so, I eliminated the need to dip the meat in something to make the breading stick to the meat.
1. Info for Breaded Pork Chops
- Cook Time: unavailable
- Total Time: unavailable
- Servings: unavailable
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for Breaded Pork Chops
- 3 sliced of bread, buttered and processed.
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 6 pork chops
- Combine bread and seasonings in processor and pulse a few times to mix.
- Sprinkle crumbs on chops, flip them (breading stuck!!) and sprinkle the other sides.
- Bake uncovered 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until pork is done.