A light and tasty cream sauce with onions will add great value to both meat and fish dishes.
Makes 1 cup.
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup raw cashews, soaked in room temperature water for about an hour
- 1 teaspoon onion granules
- 2 1/2 – 3 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- a twist of ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Drain the cashews and discard the soaking water.
- In a blender combine the cashews, almond milk, lemon juice, onion granules, sea salt + pepper.
- Blend until smooth.