I offer you a wonderful recipe for cooking potatoes. With a minimum of ingredients – a wonderful result, potatoes are aromatic, delicate, very tasty.
- 4 medium red potatoes
- 2 tablespoons of coconut or olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- parchment paper
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Wash the potatoes well and pat dry. Halve the potatoes lengthwise, then make four cuts diagonally in each half to make a total of 10 wedges from each potato.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the potatoes, Old Bay Seasoning and oil. Toss and coat each potato well evenly.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and evenly distribute the potatoes on the pan. Bake at 450 degrees on one side for 15-20 minutes or until perfectly browned. Flip the potatoes and continue cooking their other side until golden brown. Sprinkle with another touch of Old Bay Seasoning if desired and serve pipping hot with the Creamy Onion Dipping Sauce.