If I have cheese flowing through my veins, than my husband has mashed potatoes in his. He could eat a bowl full every single day and never, ever get tired of them. I have such a hard time, as a food blogger, making him boring old mashed potatoes. So he gets them in the form of twice baked potatoes, mashed potato pies, and these Loaded Bacon and Cheese Mashed Potatoes
Luckily, no one seems to mind the constant change in potato venue. It seems that as long as I continue to make them in any form, and more especially if I add bacon, I can continue to experiment. These Loaded Bacon and Cheese Mashed Potatoes were unanimously approved by the entire family.
1. Info for Loaded Bacon and Cheese Mashed Potatoes
- Cook Time: unavailable
- Total Time: unavailable
- Servings: unavailable
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for Loaded Bacon and Cheese Mashed Potatoes
- 6 oz bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 10 medium sized potatoes, peeled, quartered and boiled until soft
- 1 8oz brick cream cheese
- 1½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- Drain potatoes and either leave them in their cooking pot or put them in a large bowl.
- Add cream cheese and milk.
- Mash until smooth, adding more milk to reach desired consistency.
- Fold in cheese, salt, pepper and bacon.
- Serve hot.
4. Tips and advices:
- Add garlic or caramelized onion for more flavor, if desired.