These may be my kids new favorite breakfast. Unluckily for them, I don’t make sugary breakfasts more than once a week and I hate to repeat myself more than once a month. So, they will be lucky to have them once a month, but more likely to have them three times a year. Life is really tough for my kids.
Thanks to the Tastemakers program at Foodbuzz, I was given a loaf of Wonder Bread Smart White (5 g of fiber per serving!). This recipe was a perfect way to sneak a ton of fiber into my kids’ breakfast. They never balk if good for them food is hidden under a layer of sugar. I guess the sugar negates the health food, but I have to take what I can get!
1. Info for Snickerdoodle Cream Roll Ups
- Cook Time: unavailable
- Total Time: unavailable
- Servings: unavailable
- Calories: unavailable
2. Ingredients for Snickerdoodle Cream Roll Ups
- 1 loaf squishy bread (homemade really won’t work) (which is another reason these are treats)
- 1 8 ounce brick cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp cinnamon
- Make a few piles of bread and carefully trim off the crust.
- Lay the slices out and roll them flat with a rolling pin.
- Beat together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, egg and vanilla.
- Spread 1 Tbsp of the cream cheese mixture on each slice and roll them up.
- Put the melted butter bowl next to another bowl in which you have combined the cinnamon and sugar.
- Dip the rolled breads into the butter and then roll them in the sugar.
- Place in a 9X13 pan.
- When you have filled the pan, bake for 12-15 minutes at 350 degrees until edges begin to brown.