Faster than delivery and tastier than frozen pizza, these cheese naan pizzas are your new go-to for when the pizza craving strikes!
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for 5-Ingedient Cheese Naan Pizzas.
1. Info for 5-Ingedient Cheese Naan Pizzas
- Cook Time: 17 min
- Total Time: 17 min
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 322.22 kcal
2. Ingredients for 5-Ingedient Cheese Naan Pizzas
- 4 pieces naan bread
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 2/3 cup (5.5oz) pizza sauce or marinara sauce
- 1 ½ cups (6oz.) shredded “pizza blend” or mozzarella cheese
- ½ tsp. dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the naan on the baking sheet. Drizzle an equal amount of olive oil over the surface of each piece.
- Divide the pizza sauce equally between the naan pieces and spread into an even layer, leaving a 1/2-inch border around the sauce.
- Sprinkle the cheese and dried oregano in equal amounts on each naan piece.
- Bake pizzas on the middle rack of oven until the naan is crisp and the cheese is bubbly and golden, 12-14 minutes.
- Check to see that pizzas are done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Allow pizzas to cool for 2-3 minutes, and garnish with basil as desired. Slice and serve. Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container for up to 2 days. Reheat in the oven at 350°F for 5-7 minutes.