Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookie.
1. Info for Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Cook Time: 32 min
- Total Time: 32 min
- Servings: 40
- Calories: 152.99 kcal
2. Ingredients for Chocolate Chip Cookie
- 1 cup cold, unsalted butter, cubed
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, cold
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups bittersweet or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line baking pans with parchment paper.
- Attach flat beater to KitchenAid® Artisan® Stand Mixer. Add cubed butter and both sugars to mixer bowl, turn mixer to Stir speed for 1 minute, gradually increasing to speed 4 for 1 to 2 minutes longer. Do not over mix, cookie dough should remain cold. Scrape down sides of bowl, add eggs and vanilla and mix on speed 4 until combined, about 1 minute.
- In separate bowl, combine flour, oats, salt and baking soda. Add flour mixture to stand mixer bowl and mix on Stir speed until all flour is incorporated. Add chocolate chips and mix on Stir speed until chips are mixed in.
- Drop about 2 rounded tablespoons of dough per cookie on prepared baking sheets, spacing about 2 inches apart. Bake until bottoms are golden brown, about 10-12 minutes, rotating pans halfway through baking time. Remove from oven and let rest 3 to 5 minutes before transferring to wire rack to cool. Let baking sheets cool completely before baking the remaining dough.
- makes about 40 cookies