Luscious Medjool dates, almond butter, dark chocolate chips, oats, and mint extract: That, and a food processor, are all you need to create these bite-sized treats.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Chocolate-Mint Energy Bites.
1. Info for Chocolate-Mint Energy Bites
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total Time: 15 min
- Servings: 24
- Calories: 80.03 kcal
2. Ingredients for Chocolate-Mint Energy Bites
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1.5 cups medjool dates
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 cup 70% cocoa chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- Remove the pits from the dates, as needed.
- Add the oats, chocolate chips, almond butter, peppermint extract, and dates to the food processor.
- Secure the lid of the food processor, and blend the ingredients on high for 1-2 minutes.
- Unscrew the food processor lid, and remove the blade from the food processor.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Roll the mixture into bite-sized balls. Place each ball on the parchment paper.
- Store in the fridge until serving.