You can’t get dinner on the table any faster than this: Stir-fried pork, onion and pepper, rolled up in warm tortillas with salsa. Add carrot and celery sticks, tortilla chips and purchased guacamole to complete this simple supper.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Fantastic Pork Fajitas.
1. Info for Fantastic Pork Fajitas
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total Time: 15 min
- Servings: 4
2. Ingredients for Fantastic Pork Fajitas
- 1 pound boneless pork loin, cut into 3x1x1/8-inch strips
- 1/2 medium onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 4 flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 cup salsa
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Stir-fry pork, onion and green pepper 4-5 minutes, until pork is lightly browned and onion tender. Roll up pork mixture in flour tortillas and serve with salsa.
- Serves 4.