Enjoy caramelized sweet potato fries baked in the oven with no added fat!
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Fat-Free Seasoned Sweet Potato Fries.
1. Info for Fat-Free Seasoned Sweet Potato Fries
- Cook Time: 30 Min
- Total Time: 30 Min
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 112.03 kcal
2. Ingredients for Fat-Free Seasoned Sweet Potato Fries
- 1 lb. sweet potatoes
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- Black pepper
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the sweet potatoes into wedges about 3/4 inch thick.
- Transfer the sweet potatoes to the prepared baking sheet and arrange them with as much space as possible between the wedges. Sprinkle with the garlic powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper. Spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- Roast the sweet potatoes on middle rack of oven for 12 minutes.
- Carefully flip the sweet potatoes. Continue roasting until they are tender and slightly charred, 10-14 minutes.
- Check to see that sweet potatoes are done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Garnish with chopped scallions if desired. Serve immediately.