We don’t know what’s better here, the super-simple prep or the sweet roasted flavor of these rosemary sweet potato fries.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Amazing Rosemary Sweet Potato Fries.
1. Info for Amazing Rosemary Sweet Potato Fries
- Cook Time: 30 Min
- Total Time: 30 Min
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 134.19 kcal
2. Ingredients for Amazing Rosemary Sweet Potato Fries
- 1 lb. sweet potatoes
- 1 Tbs. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Black pepper
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the sweet potatoes into wedges about 3/4 inch thick.
- Place the sweet potatoes in a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with the salt and black pepper. Use a rubber spatula to toss the sweet potatoes until they are evenly coated.
- Transfer the sweet potatoes to the baking sheet and arrange them so there is as much space between the wedges as possible.
- Remove the leaves from the rosemary and discard the stems. Finely mince the leaves.
- Roast the sweet potatoes on middle rack of oven for 12 minutes.
- Carefully flip the sweet potatoes. Evenly sprinkle the minced rosemary over the potatoes. Continue roasting until they are tender and slightly charred at the edges, 10-14 minutes.
- Check to see that sweet potatoes are done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Serve immediately.