Younger cooks can help fix this with some supervision. Or have teen cooks fix thisfor a quick and tasty family dinner. Serve with tortilla chips and a mixed green salad.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Fiesta Pork Soup.
1. Info for Fiesta Pork Soup
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total Time: 30 min
- Servings: 5
2. Ingredients for Fiesta Pork Soup
- 1 pound ground pork, lean
- 1 14-1/2 oz can chicken broth
- 1 8-oz jar picante sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 11-oz can fiesta nacho cheese soup
- 1 cup small round tortilla chips
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- In medium saucepan, cook and stir pork until browned. Drain. Add chicken broth, picante sauce, cumin and pepper; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in cheese soup; simmer until heated through. Do not boil. Pour into serving bowls; garnish with tortillas chips and sour cream.