The secret to this simple fluffy egg recipe-simply whisk I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® spread into the eggs!
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Fluffy Scrambled Eggs.
1. Info for Fluffy Scrambled Eggs
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total Time: 5 min
- Servings: 1
2. Ingredients for Fluffy Scrambled Eggs
- 2 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread
- 4 eggs
- 4 slices whole wheat bread, toasted if desired
- Beat I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread and eggs with fork or wire whisk in medium bowl about 2 minutes (small lumps of Spread will remain in egg mixture).
- Heat nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add egg mixture to skillet and cook over low heat, stirring frequently, until eggs are thoroughly cooked, about 2 minutes.