The secret to this simple fluffy egg recipe-simply whisk I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® spread into the eggs!
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Fluffy Scrambled Eggs-Greek Style.
1. Info for Fluffy Scrambled Eggs-Greek Style
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total Time: 5 min
- Servings: 2
- Calories: 390.02 kcal
2. Ingredients for Fluffy Scrambled Eggs-Greek Style
- 2 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread, divided
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 3 Tbsp. chopped pitted black olives
- 3 Tbsp. crumbled feta cheese
- 4 slices whole wheat bread, toasted if desired
- Heat remaining Tbsp. spread in nonstick skillet over medium heat until melted. Add egg mixture to skillet and cook over low heat, stirring frequently, 1 minute. Stir in spinach, olives and feta and cook, stirring frequently, until spinach wilts and eggs are thoroughly cooked, about 1 minute.