Grandma always made the best cookies. Now, you can too. This recipe for Grandmother’s Oatmeal Cookies is a close second to the nostalgic goodies. It takes 45 minutes to prepare these tasty and decadent cookies. Bring these cookies to the office and your co-workers will love you. Or just keep them for yourself and your family and you can have afternoon snack time with the kids. Make sure to pick up these ingredients next time you go shopping.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Grandmother’s Oatmeal Cookies.
1. Info for Grandmother’s Oatmeal Cookies
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total Time: 45 min
- Servings: 16
- Calories: 200.69 kcal
2. Ingredients for Grandmother’s Oatmeal Cookies
- 150 grams butter
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract (or powder)
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup raisins
- Melt the butter in a pan, remove from heat.
- Add the oatmeal, eggs and sugar. Mix well.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, with the raisins last.
- Preheat the oven to 200 C.
- Form balls with approximately 1 tbsp. of dough each and place onto a baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes and cool on a rack.