Let the kids help with these tarts—they feature favorite flavors of ham and cheese, and are kid-sized too.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Ham and Noodle Tarts.
1. Info for Ham and Noodle Tarts
- Cook Time: 55 min
- Total Time: 55 min
- Servings: 36
2. Ingredients for Ham and Noodle Tarts
- 1/4 pound ham, sliced
- 4 ounces Swiss cheese
- 3 green onions
- 1 cup alphabet noodles, OR small egg noodles, uncooked
- 3 eggs
- 1 ½ cups half-and-half
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 36 mini (or 12 regular) muffin pan cups generously. Set aside. Chop ham, cheese and green onions finely; set aside. Cook noodles following label directions, just to the al dente state; drain. Mix drained noodles into ham mixture. Divide mixture among the muffin pan cups (Bake tarts in 3 batches if there is only 1 pan). In a medium bowl, beat eggs slightly, stir in half and half, salt and nutmeg. Spoon liquid mixture over the ham mixture in muffin pans, dividing evenly among them. Bake for 35 minutes. Ease out of pan gently, using a sharp knife around the edge if necessary. Transfer to warm serving platter; serve piping hot.