A classic way to use leftovers from Ham with Fruit Glaze. Serve these hot sandwiches with fresh grapes and pineapple wedges.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Hot Ham & Pepper Cheese Hoagies.
1. Info for Hot Ham & Pepper Cheese Hoagies
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total Time: 25 min
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 400 kcal
2. Ingredients for Hot Ham & Pepper Cheese Hoagies
- 8 ounces ham, thinly sliced *
- 4 hoagie buns, sliced lengthwise
- 1/4 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise, low-fat
- 4 1-oz slices pepper jack cheese
- 1/2 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spread inside surfaces of buns with mustard and mayonnaise. Layer ham and cheese on bottom halves of buns; top with lettuce and tomato. Top with remaining bun half; wrap hoagies in foil and heat in 350 degrees F. oven until cheese is melted, about 15 minutes.