The bold flavor of Smoked Sausage is balanced by red peppers, sweet chili garlic sauce and pineapple for a sweet and sour, Hawaiian taste.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Hawaiian Pineapple Sweet Sour Smoked Sausage.
1. Info for Hawaiian Pineapple Sweet Sour Smoked Sausage
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total Time: 15 min
- Servings: 6
- Calories: 170 kcal
2. Ingredients for Hawaiian Pineapple Sweet Sour Smoked Sausage
- 1 package Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded, chopped
- 1/4 cup sweet chili garlic sauce
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, cut into 1/2 – inch pieces
- 3 cups cooked rice
- COOK and stir sausage and bell peppers over medium-high heat for 5 minutes or until sausage is lightly browned and peppers are tender.
- ADD chili garlic sauce and pineapple; cook and stir for 5 minutes.
- SERVE over cooked rice.