Nachos gets a new look with this delicious dessert recipe that combines crisp apples with creamy vanilla yogurt, nut butter, and dark chocolate.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Healthy Apple Nachos.
1. Info for Healthy Apple Nachos
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total Time: 20 min
- Servings: 6
- Calories: 392.22 kcal
2. Ingredients for Healthy Apple Nachos
- 5 apples, sliced
- 1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup nut butter
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Core and thinly slice the apples. Tip: Spritz them with a lemon juice and water solution to stop them from browning.
- Spoon the Greek yogurt into a pastry bag or a squeeze bottle. Do the same with the nut butter in a separate bottle/bag.
- Finely chop the dark chocolate chips.
- Arrange the apple slices on a plate in a circular pattern. Top with alternating layers of yogurt, nut butter, and chocolate chip pieces. Sprinkle with cinnamon and serve.