There’s no churning necessary for this dairy-free and refined-sugar-free fruit sorbet; 5 minutes and a high-powered blender are all it takes. Feel free to customize the treat depending on the frozen fruit you have on hand and are in the mood for.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Healthy No-Churn Fruit Sorbet.
1. Info for Healthy No-Churn Fruit Sorbet
- Cook Time: 10 Min
- Total Time: 10 Min
- Servings: 6
- Calories: 65.06 kcal
2. Ingredients for Healthy No-Churn Fruit Sorbet
- 6 cups frozen fruit (strawberries, mangoes, raspberries, peaches, etc.)
- 1/4 cup fruit juice (orange, pomegranate, pineapple, cherry, etc.)
- 3 Tbsp. agave nectar (or honey, for blending)
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. agave nectar or honey (for sweetening)
- Coarsely chop the frozen fruit. Place chopped fruit, fruit juice, agave, and salt in a high-powered blender. Secure the lid and process the mixture on high until the sorbet is completely smooth, thick, and creamy, 2-3 minutes, scraping the sides of the blender as needed.
- Taste the mixture and add more agave if desired.
- For a softer sorbet, serve immediately. For a firmer texture, transfer the sorbet to a freezer-safe container and freeze for 30 minutes to 1 hour. Sorbet can be frozen up to 1 week. Before serving, let soften at room temperature for about 20 minutes, or microwave for a few seconds.