Layer graham cracker crumbs and Yoplait key lime pie yogurt for a quick snack.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Key Lime Pie Parfait.
1. Info for Key Lime Pie Parfait
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total Time: 5 min
- Servings: 1
2. Ingredients for Key Lime Pie Parfait
- 2 graham crackers, crushed (about 1/3 cup)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 container (5.3 oz) Yoplait® Greek 2% Key lime pie yogurt
- 1 lime slice
- In small bowl, stir together crushed crackers and butter. Set aside 1 teaspoon of crumb mixture.
- Spoon half of the remaining crumb mixture in bottom of parfait cup. Top with half of the yogurt. Repeat layers, and garnish with reserved crumb mixture and lime slice.