Yoplait Greek yogurt, cream cheese and salted caramel make this fruit dip indulgent and delicious.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Salted Caramel Yogurt Dip.
1. Info for Salted Caramel Yogurt Dip
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total Time: 15 min
- Servings: 2
2. Ingredients for Salted Caramel Yogurt Dip
- 2 tablespoons soft cream cheese (from a tub)
- 1 container (5.3 oz) Yoplait® Greek 2% caramel yogurt
- 1 teaspoon caramel topping
- Pinch of coarse kosher salt
- 1 apple, sliced
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese with fork until smooth. Stir in yogurt until well combined.
- Spoon mixture into serving bowl. Top with caramel topping; sprinkle with salt. Serve immediately with apple slices for dipping.