Now you can have bakery-style blueberry muffins without ever leaving your home kitchen.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Moist and Delicious Blueberry Muffins.
1. Info for Moist and Delicious Blueberry Muffins
- Cook Time: 45 Min
- Total Time: 45 Min
- Servings: 12
- Calories: 227.26 kcal
2. Ingredients for Moist and Delicious Blueberry Muffins
- 1/2 cup (115g) unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup (100g) granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup (50g) light brown sugar, packed
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup (120g) sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 3/4 cups (210g) all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 heaping cup (180g) fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Line a 12-cavity muffin pan with muffin liners.
- In large mixing bowl, cream together the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract with a hand mixer until smooth and combined. Add the eggs and beat for a minute longer, until the mixture is pale and fluffy. Add the sour cream and milk. Beat until fully incorporated.
- Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt to the bowl. Beat on medium-low speed until just combined. Be careful not to over-mix.
- Add the blueberries to the bowl. Fold into the batter with a rubber spatula to evenly distribute.
- Spoon an even amount of batter into each muffin liner.
- Bake the muffins on middle rack of oven until a toothpick inserted in the centers comes out clean, 15-25 minutes.
- Check to see that muffins are done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Let muffins cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then remove from the pan and allow to cool completely on a wire rack. Store leftovers at room temperature for 2 days or in the refrigerator for 3 days.