With this skip-a-step recipe you’ll have a scrumptious lasagna ready in no time.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for No Boiling Lasagna.
1. Info for No Boiling Lasagna
- Cook Time: 1 hr 20 min
- Total Time: 1 hr 20 min
- Servings: 12
- Calories: 322.37 kcal
2. Ingredients for No Boiling Lasagna
- 2 containers (15 oz. ea.) ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 eggs
- 2 jars (1 lb. 8 oz. ea.) Ragu® Traditional Sauce
- 12 uncooked lasagna noodles
- Preheat oven to 375°. Combine ricotta cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and eggs in bowl; set aside.
- Spread 1 cup Sauce in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Layer 4 uncooked noodles, then 1 cup Sauce and 1/2 of the ricotta cheese mixture; repeat. Top with remaining 4 uncooked noodles and remaining Sauce.
- Bake 1 hour covered tightly with aluminum foil. Remove foil and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Bake uncovered an additional 10 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.