This is one of those recipes you’ll make over and over again! Sweet, salty, crunchy, and creamy, this easy meal is guaranteed to please a crowd.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Easy Slow-Cooker Chicken Tacos.
1. Info for Easy Slow-Cooker Chicken Tacos
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total Time: 40 min
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 497 kcal
2. Ingredients for Easy Slow-Cooker Chicken Tacos
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 cup feta
- 2 cups red cabbage
- 8 corn tortillas
- Pour the bbq sauce, chicken stock and cumin into the slow-cooker bowl. Stir to combine the ingredients.
- Add the chicken breast to the BBQ sauce mixture, and cook on high for 4 hours or until it falls apart.
- Shred the cabbage and thinly slice the avocado. Crumble the feta as needed.
- Heat the tortillas in batches in a non-stick pan over low heat until soft.
- Layer cabbage, avocado, feta and chicken on top of the tortillas. Top with cilantro, and enjoy!