Garlic and Parmesan give this simple roasted side dish Italian flair.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for One-Pan Garlic-Parmesan Asparagus.
1. Info for One-Pan Garlic-Parmesan Asparagus
- Cook Time: 22 min
- Total Time: 22 min
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 80.26 kcal
2. Ingredients for One-Pan Garlic-Parmesan Asparagus
- 2 large cloves garlic
- 1 1/4 lbs. asparagus
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Crush and finely mince the garlic cloves.
- Trim the rough ends from the asparagus spears, and arrange them on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle the asparagus with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt, black pepper, and the minced garlic.
- Roast on middle rack of oven until the asparagus is crisp-tender, 10-12 minutes.
- Check to see that asparagus is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over the spears. Toss the asparagus with tongs to coat and slightly melt the cheese. Serve immediately.