Spicy meets sweet for a happy union in this quick stovetop dish. Everyone who tries this dish likes it, so try it! Serve with rice and beans, garnished with cilantro.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Peachy Pork Picante.
1. Info for Peachy Pork Picante
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total Time: 25 min
- Servings: 4
2. Ingredients for Peachy Pork Picante
- 1 pound boneless pork loin, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 – 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 8-oz jar salsa, chunky style
- 1/3 cup peach preserves
- Coat pork cubes with taco seasoning. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add pork and cook to brown, stirring occasionally. Add salsa and preserves to pan, lower heat, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes. Serve over rice, if desired.