This recipe is a hit with kids. They are sure to love the burger and pepperoni combination. Ask them to help with mixing the ingredients and forming the patties. Serve with carrot and celery sticks.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Pork And Pepperoni Pizza Burgers.
1. Info for Pork And Pepperoni Pizza Burgers
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total Time: 20 min
- Servings: 6
2. Ingredients for Pork And Pepperoni Pizza Burgers
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1/2 cup pepperoni, chopped (about 2 ounces)
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs, Italian-style dry
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce, prepared
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano leaves, dried
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded (4 ounces)
- 6 sandwich buns
- In a medium bowl, stir together ground pork, pepperoni, bread crumbs, pizza sauce and oregano. Shape mixture into 6 patties. Grill or broil burgers for 5 mintues per side, until an instant read thermometer reads 160 degrees F. Place burgers on buns; top each patty with cheese.