A sandwich version of the classic Piccata, these sandwiches borrow the lemon flavor profile that’s a satisfying foil to cutlets sautéed in butter. Accompany with Creamy Cabbage Slaw, cherry tomatoes and chips.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe for Pork Piccata Sandwiches.
1. Info for Pork Piccata Sandwiches
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total Time: 20 min
- Servings: 4
2. Ingredients for Pork Piccata Sandwiches
- 4 pork cutlets, 4 ounces, 1/4-inch thick
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper, reduced sodium
- 2 teaspoons butter, unsalted
- 4 large sandwich buns, split
- Lemon wedges
- Coat cutlets well with lemon pepper to taste. In a large nonstick skillet, heat butter to sizzling over medium-high heat. Cook cutlets quickly to brown both sides, turning once, about 4 minutes total. Place on buns; serve with lemon wedges.